Application for postgraduate degree programs at the Abuja Leadership Center, a TETFUND Center of Excellence in Public Governance and Leadership at the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA),
In order to achieve excellence in pedagogical approaches to learning, the Abuja Leadership Center, a TETFUND Center of Excellence in Public Governance and Leadership at the University of Abuja invites applications from candidates with sufficient qualifications for admission into its masters and doctoral degree programs.
In line with the Center’s institutional culture of critical interrogation of hegemonic and conventional theory, the Abuja Leadership Center’s academic engagement is heavily research-oriented.
The goal is to contribute to and expand the capacity of the structures and epistemological pivots that explain Africa’s existential governance and leadership challenges.
Candidates who pass the M.Sc program with a B+ average would have the option of advancing to the doctoral program, which is mainly research-based.
We are looking for potential students. The candidate should possess at least a Bachelor’s degree, a Higher National Diploma, or an equivalent certificate recognized at the Second-Class level across all disciplines demonstrating an intellectual bent.
Also Read: Teachers shortlisted for 2022 in Ebonyi State
Applicants for the foundation set must submit a 500-word essay authored by themselves.
The Abuja Leadership Center’s portal has application forms:
Visit https://tinyurl.com/ALCportal to apply
- Complete the application form and pay the application fee
- Candidates must provide a valid email address and a phone number on the Payment Forms
- Candidates are re-directed to the remita platform for payment.
- Applicants should write down their RRR number for future reference
- On successful payment, a form number is generated for candidates
- click on the button to Tap and log in, complete the application form, then print and submit all necessary documents
- Applicants are advised to check the University portal for possible admission with their Form Number as the user’s name, and Surname as the password,
- If there is any issue with the payment, contact the University of Abuja Information Technology and Management Services (ITMS) unit for assistance.
NOTE: A letter of recommendation from a supervisor in the public service not below grade level 15 is required for institutional candidates.
Leave a Reply