Teachers shortlisted for 2022 in Ebonyi State list is out. Find out more information about details about the Ebonyi State teacher list candidates who have been successful qualifications, as well as other relevant information below. Download the complete Ebonyi State teacher recruitment shortlisted candidates in PDF format right here.
Teachers shortlisted for 2022 in Ebonyi State
Have you registered to participate in this year’s Ebonyi State teachers recruitment? If so, it’s important to determine if you’ve been selected to participate in the screening process that could ultimately result in permanent employment..
We are delighted to announce of the Ebonyi State Teachers list of candidates shortlisted was released. The successful candidates are able to verify their names and move on to the next phase.
We have the most up-to-date information on the Ebonyi State teacher selection process. Therefore, take this guide serious as all the information you require is available on this page.
We’ll guide you on how to find your name as well as download your Ebonyi State Teachers list of candidates who have been successful in PDF format, if you submitted the online form (for teachers and non-teaching candidates). Learn more about how to download the list of selected candidates who have applied for the recruitment.
How to Check the Teachers shortlisted for 2022 in Ebonyi State
The list of Ebonyi State teachers’ names that have been shortlisted has yet to be released. It is expected that the Ebonyi State Education Board is still waiting to announce the list of candidates selected to take the computer-based Examinations that are an element of screening to ensure the selection of teachers for the state-owned secondary schools.
Candidates are advised to be patiently waiting until the list is posted in the Ebonyi State teachers recruitment portal. The full list of the candidates selected will be posted in the Ebonyi State Teachers Recruitment Portal. Ebonyi State Teachers recruitment portal and also on the official page on Facebook. Learn how you can check your name after the list has been released.
To confirm if you’ve been selected for your Computer Based Tests, follow the instructions below.
- Visit the official Ebonyi State teachers shortlisted portal via www.tescomjobs.ebonyi.gov.ng
- Scroll to the bottom of the homepage
- For the Shortlisted Candidate click to to view the complete list.
- Based on the position which you have applied, simply click the date to determine whether you were selected.
Furthermore also, The Ebonyi State Education Board will inform all candidates who have been successful via their registered email addresses. Check your e-mail frequently for information concerning the Ebonyi State Teachers’ screening dates and centers.
Be sure to note the screening date, group, CBT venue, and timing. Failure to show up to the screening center by the specified timeframe means you’ve turned down the offer.
- You should be of good conduct and be in good spirits.
- You should be mentally, physically and emotionally fit.
- Don’t pay anyone who says he will assist you in getting this job.
When I wrote this article the list of successful candidates was still to be announced. The list has been released. Go to the official portal for recruitment to find out if you’ve been chosen for the job.
Candidates are advised to visit their application on the Ebonyi State teacher’s portal for recruitment to determine if they’ve been chosen for the screening process. The Ebonyi State teacher names shortlisted can be found on an official portal for registration. The list can be accessed using the procedure described above.
In addition, to show that you were the person who filled out an online form to apply, you will be required to bring the following documents in the centre of screening.
- Two recent Passport photos
- A file jacket
- Candidates must show a valid method of identification with a photocopy (A acceptable means of identification like a valid Driver’s License, National ID Card, National Identification Number (NIN) or International Passport or Voter’s Card)
- The printed version of the response you received to the online form
- Education certificates (Primary Six School Certificate, Senior Secondary School Certificate or Secondary Secondary Certificate, School Certificate, B.SC, B.ED, B.A (Ed), HND, an OND or NCE certificate issued by an institution that is recognized)
- Bank Verification Number(BVN)
To keep yourself updated Keep checking this site frequently. In case you’ve got any queries about the Teachers shortlisted for 2022 in Ebonyi State, please don’t hesitate to reach us. TopNigerianJobs team will be in touch promptly.
Teachers shortlisted for 2022 in Ebonyi State, https bit ly 3tpymbc, nigerian recruitment portal, top nigerian jobs,
Leave a Reply