#how do I log in to my noun student portal #how to login to noun student portal #what is the student portal id #how do students log into vocabulary a-z #what is the password for student portal #what is a student portal #how to access noun student portal #how do I log into my student portal #how do students log into education.com #how to teach nouns online
NOUN Login to Student Portal –NOUN student portal login 2022. The goal of this piece is to give you details on how to sign up for the NOUN students portal and as well as how you can apply for NOUN and the programs offered by the University.
It is the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) is a Federal Open and Distance Learning institution. It is the very first of its kind within the West African region and also the biggest tertiary institution in Nigeria.
The university states that its mission is to offer education to everyone in the world. Their main departments include agricultural, social and arts, management, law education, as well as health and the general sciences.
Noun Registration Guide
1. Go to the website www.nouonline.net
2. To access the Home Page, go to the Menu Bar and click ” Student Login”
3. Select “Register”
4. Enter the necessary details5. Click “Submit”
(A) Following Submission does the following:
1. Click on “Student Login” in the menu
2. Enter Matric’s number and password to log in.
3. Go to the “Manage Wallet” menu
4. Click on “Load Wallet
People also ask
5. Enter the required information and the amount you wish to pay.
6. Click on “Pay”
7. Copy and take your RRR number to any branch of a bank to pay.
B) After payment, do The Following
1. Log in to the official NOUN website at www.nouonline.net
2. Go to the “Manage Wallet” menu
3. Click on “Check Payment Status”
4. Enter Matric Number and RRR number.
5. Click on “Check Wallet Payment”
C) The Final Stage will require the following:
1. Click the “Home” button
2. Click on “Registration”
3. Select the Semester Registration
4. Enter the required information.
5. Click on “Submit”
6. Proceed with the course and exam registration
How to apply for admission at NOUN
The entire process can be completed online 24 hours a day. The procedure of applying:
1. Visit the site www.nouonline.net.
2. On the Home Page click on the Menu Bar and click Apply to be admitted.
3. Select either the Postgraduate Programme or the Undergraduate Programme. Other programs aren’t yet available.
4. Go to “Choose Faculty” (note that it can be found on the left right-hand).
5. Select Faculty.
6. Fill out the displayed form.
7. Click below to look up the admission criteria.
8. Click “Apply” to continue.
9. Note the UNIQUE ID that is displayed.
10. Click the ‘Continue Click ‘Continue’
11. Select Bank Branch as the payment type
12. Click on “Pay”
13. Copy and take your RRR number with you to your preferred bank branch to make payment.
B) After Payment
1. Perform steps 1 to 3.
2. Go to “Continue After Payment”
3. Input Unique ID Programm, RRR Number, and Unique ID
4. Click on “Proceed”
5. Fill out the Form. Make sure that all fields that are marked by a red star are required.
C) After Filling In the Form
1. Click “Submit”
2. Print Admission Letter
3. Visit the nearest study center to be screened
They advised applicants to make sure they pay the amount specified and obtain a receipt upon payment.
What is the price of the NUON Online Application Formula?
I. Undergraduate Programmes N5, 000.00 (five thousand nairas only)
II. Postgraduate (PGD and Masters) Programmes N7 500.00 (Seven Thousand Five Hundred nairas, only).
II. Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Programs N10,000.00 (Ten Ten Thousand Nigerians ) only).
Please share this article with all your contacts by clicking the share button located on this site. You can also subscribe to receive updates for more information on this subject.
Leave a Reply